Wednesday, September 12, 2007


Want to know what really drives me bonkers? Stuff like that.

When my son decides he wants to help himself to Jam, he drops the smuckers. Seriously, the SMUCKERS. Not the nasty old grape jelly that belongs to my dad.... (Sorry Dad!) Or the jalepeno stuff that tastes like rotten ass. And I LOVE my jalepeno jam, just not the epicure stuff. blech. Anyhow, nope he smashes the brand new bottle of strawberry goodness.
And seriously this wouldn't bother me that much if I hadn't just finished vaccuming up a huge pile of super jumbo sized rice crispies spread everywhere like Hansel's trail off of the playroom floor. Oh, and lets not forget the stolen jar of pickles which ended up dumped all into the recliner. Nice huh? Seriously It's not like we don't feed the kid... he just insists on helping himself to things he doesn't want, or can't handle. Like a brand new heavy jar of pickles. Did I mention that he sampled every pickle in the jar before sending them on their way to recliner heaven? No? Well he did.
And of course he chewed and spat out the nubs, because really, WHO likes pickle nubs anyway.

That people is my Wednesday morning.

4 comments:

Mel G said...

Rotten huh?? hahahaha!!!! What a great description!!

Sarah Kristiansen said...

omgosh, pickles in the recliner...that is hysterical. Maybe not so much for YOU right now....but it will make a great layout!

Joanna said...

just wait until he's 4... the messes just get bigger!!!

Unknown said...

Thats very cute! Love the colors!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...