Friday, June 20, 2008

More Crickets...

Only this time, it's Cosmo Cricket!

I wanted to share some CC stuff I've been working on.
Btw, have you ever been to their site or Blog?? It makes me giggle EVERYtime!! Seriously, I think we've all needed a DH panic button at times! lol :) And I love how they got their name too....
So anyhow.... I really wouldn't mind if you wanted to cross a few appendages for me. ;) I can only imagine how fun it would be to design for them!!! *dreamy sigh* hehe

As always, feel free to click on the image to see it bigger :)




"And then he said...You're beautiful.... And for a wonderful moment I feel like he might be right..."
The layout is about how I feel when DH looks at me and will out of the blue say he thinks I'm beautiful or some other compliment. I certainly don't feel that way... ever. Except when he looks at me and I see the sincerity in his eyes, then for a moment I do feel like the most beautiful women ever, even when I'm in my pajamas with baby drool on my shoulder. I know... gag.. hehe






My Brother and his wife again.... Had to photograph this one because I was too impatient to wait for the Glossy Accents to dry. ;)


BTW, I am attempting to make my first video blog...wish me luck! :) It will probably feature my cuttlebug. Love that thing :)

In the mean time I'll leave you with a few pictures of my monkeys....

So... I have to admit it. I am a little bit out of control when it comes to making shirts for the boys. I can't help that I was able to pick up a ton of Heidi Swapp Iron on's for dirt cheap! And.. he is trouble..lol






1 comment:

Ash said...

Hi! I really love your work, I always check out what you're doing for Just Cre8t. Great photos too. It's always inspiring to see what other people are doing. Just thought I'd drop you a line :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...