Saturday, October 25, 2008

No more cheese for this lady....

And it's breaking my heart :(

I am now lactose intolerant.... blech. Of all the things I could develop, why oh WHY do you have to take cheese away from me???

Feta, Havarti, Goat cheese, White cheddar, Cream cheese, CHEESE CAKE! Cheesecake people! This is so unfair. *pout*

I did however go to a party today and the little girls mom made a vegan cake that was TDF! I got the recipe from her as we left! So at least I won't have to be totally deprived.

This is the card I made for the party today :)



Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Thickers: American Crafts
Flower: Prima
Brad: Making Memories
Bling: Creative Cafe

Stickles: Ranger

Threw it together in 10min :) I discovered that stickles can be dried out quicker with a heat gun. Good to know!

And here is a Halloween Card I made yesterday....



Supplies:
Cardstock: Wasau (the white is shimmery, and sooo pretty!)
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Ribbon: Unknown
Bring: Doodlebug
Stickpin: Heidi Grace
Buttons: Hero Arts, Daisy D's.
White pen: Unibal Signo


As always, thanks for stopping by! And if you haven't been checking out the Purple Onion blog lately you are seriously missing out!! I am so blown away by the talent I can't for the life of me figure out why I'm part of that..

Go see for yourself!!

1 comment:

Kari Anne said...

Hi!
Just read on your blog that you are lactose intolerant. My son also is. There are some lactase enzyme tablets, and if you take them before you eat food with lactose, you most probably won't have a reaction (unless you are extremely intolerant that is....)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...