Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Purple Onion cards


Card base: PageFrames clear cards

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics

Stamps: Purple Onion Designs

Doodlehearts,
Birthday Wishes
Felt accent: American Crafts
Metal tab: 7Gypsies

Stickles: Silver & Diamond

Embossing powder: Stampendous


I clear embossed the hearts on this, and the added the Diamond stickles to some of them for extra glitter :)



Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Card stock: Bazzill Basics
Stamps: Purple Onion Designs:
Thanks (#STFTS)
Doodle Hearts (
#STHS)
Skinny Dip Alphabet (#STSD)
Stickles in Diamond

Glitter Embossing powder

I actually used the glitter embossing powder as my "snow". It was super easy. Just use some Versamark and while wet cover it in the glitter embossing powder, and heat set. It looks so sparkly and perfect in real life. For even more sparkle I filled in the letter stamps with diamond stickles.
I am honestly in love with that alpha set! It is so cute, and perfect :)


I am so thrilled to have received a blogging award!!
It came from Becky at Camillia Cottage :)


Now, I'm supposed to tag 5 bloggers with this... but honestly how could I ever choose just 5 ??? So I'm going to issue this to all my friends, and ask that if you want to spread the love too then keep it going, because TAG your it! :)

I love all my readers and the sweet comments so many of you leave... :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is beautiful! I love the acyrlic card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...