Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Wonderland...

And it is!! We have had two snowfalls, and everything looks beautiful and dreamy :) I'm loving it!! Here are a few snap shots from our snow days...



This one cracks me up, it looks like Zay is about to fall right out!


A bad one of me, but hey, at least I'm IN a shot.. that's a change :)


LOVE that Zay's tongue is sticking out.. lol


And one last one of my miserable Gman... oh how he hated the snow.. ;)


He totally reminded me of Randy from A Christmas Story...



Speaking of Winter Wonderlands... here is a card I did up yesterday called just that :)



Supplies:
Cardstock: Wausau Paper
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny
Journaling Card: Cosmo Cricket
Flocked Border: Heidi Grace
Jewels: Prima Marketing, Kaiser Craft
Flowers: Prima Marketing

Other: Stickles (Platinum), Glossy Accents

And lastly I wanted to share something I did up for Purple Onion at DS's request. Apparently Santa is going to get waaay too many cookies, so we need to leave him these!!







Supplies:
Stamps:
Purple Onion Designs
Deluxe Labels
Hugo Toasting Marshmallows
Don't open till Christmas
Skinny Dip Alphabet
Cardstock: Wausau Paper
Patterned Paper: Jenni Bowlin Studio
Glitter dots: Heidi Grace

Thanks for stopping by!! :)

1 comment:

Igagnon76 said...

Lulu, i just love these tags and your card are gorgeous! you make me want to get those cute little stamps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...