Friday, January 2, 2009

CPS #97

It's been awhile since I've done a CPS, and even longer since I've posted one. Sometimes I forget to post my cards and I give them away... lol :)

So, here is my take on the sketch!! I used my Dec. Studio Calico kit...



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee, K&Company Amy Butler
Journaling Card: Studio Calico
Rub-ons: Maya Road
Brad: Making Memories
Letter Stickers: Making Memories
Deco Scissors: Prove Craft
Paper piercer: Making memories


I have a feeling those tiny alphas are going to become a staple around here. I LOVE them!!! :)

I think this new year I'm going to attempt to do smaller daily posts if life will allow it. Maybe blogging will be easier and less of a "task", because I really do enjoy blogging and sharing my work!

Happy New Year to all!!!!

1 comment:

tessa said...

love your cards!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...