Monday, January 19, 2009

I Love......

Jam sandwiches!!!!!!!!!! Don't you??? :)



Supplies:

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics

Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Scenic Route

Stickers: Momiji

Letter Stickers: Jenni Bowlin, American Crafts

Paper piercer: CutterBee/ EK Success

Ribbon: Michaels

Pen: Uniball Signo, Zig


I have another cute card made with the Momiji Stickers to post tomorrow too ;)
I seriously love them so much! My MIL bought them for me months ago totally unprompted! She is the best :)

Not much else is going on around here... Working on my entry for 2S4U.... Probably shouldn't say that since I just know I won't get picked with all the talent out there, but hey. A girls got to try! :)

Take care!!

1 comment:

holly* said...

love those stickers! adroable card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...