Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A bit of simple, a bit of sweet...

First the simple... This is my take on the CPS 101 sketch.... :)
This is so different for me, but I just felt like going simple here...





Supplies:
Card Base: DCWV
Patterned Paper: Making Memories
Ribbon: Wright
Tag: Etsy, unknown (it was a rak)
Jewels: Kaiser Crafts
Embossing folder: CuttleBug (Swiss Dots)

And now for the sweet!!!
My little nephew, and Niece!! They are so sweet, and I just love them to bits :)







Well, that's it for today, just a quickie post. I'm off to play games with my busy boys.. :)
Have a great day!!!!

5 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card!! And what adorable photos!! So sweet!!

Hugs, Melissa

Charity Hassel said...

love those photos! your card is simply fabulous! thanks for using the cps sketch!

~amy~ said...

Great card...it's sooo very clean & crisp! Sweet pics too!

Laura Davis said...

Simply stunning!
Laura

Lea L. said...

So pretty...I just love that tag! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...