Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wish you were here...




Studio Calico "Bibliography Kit"
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Stickers: October Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin Studios
Metals: America Crafts
Pen: Uniball Signo
Punch: EK Success

One of my favorite things to do is use my tiny hole punch to make a scalloped circle... I do this all the time, and I never get sick of it.. ;)

Plus, I'm addicted to "faux" stitching.. I think I have stitching envy over all those girls with sewing machines.. sigh. One day!!!

I'm having a rare day where I have nothing to do, and I think I'm going to read my book for a bit and just relax. No deadlines, no chores, boys are busy playing with the kitten and running around... Life is good :)

ETA: Well that was fast! I feel bad that there's nothing to see now.... but if you missed it, check out August CARDS mag!!! :)

2 comments:

Savitri said...

The card is stinkin' cute as always. I'm jealous of your down day too. It'd be nice!!!

Igagnon76 said...

WOW! congrats! i can`t wait to see it! i always love your cards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...