Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Scrapping for myself...

Just because. :) It's rather refreshing...

I felt like going a little girly last night. So I pulled out an old picture of yours truly.
The black border is for viewing purposes only. Click on the picture to see it bigger if you like... :)







Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye, Basic Grey
Die-Cut: Making Memories
Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts (Glitter, Vinyl)
Rub-ons: Jenni Bowlin
Butterfly's: K&Company
Glitter Glue: Stickles (Ranger)

It's a gorgeous day, and I think the boys and I are off for a walk to the park.
Enjoy your day!!!! :)

7 comments:

Aimee Ann said...

lovely, very girly and sweet!

Unknown said...

This looks beautiful! The colours, design and embelishments you have chosen really match the photo. What a cute photo! - I love it.

~dawne said...

This is so pretty Lulu. I love the added floral rub-on design too.

Julie said...

This is gorgeous Lulu.

Unknown said...

Lulu, I have nominated you for a Kreative Blogger Award. Check out my blog to see it at http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/ and become one of my followers. Alicia xx

Linda Beeson said...

This is wonderful! I so love that pink paper and I did a layout just for me this weekend too so I know the feeling!

Savitri said...

I LOVE it. What a gorgeous photo and dress and the layout is just so so perfect.

Hope you feel better today and the ultrasound results are for the goods. My thoughts your way!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...