Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday showers....

Hey guys :)

Just killing some times right now before my SIL's baby shower! The next few weeks are going to be SO exciting! Both my SIL's are due within a week of each other! Isn't that crazy?? One is going to be a little girl, and the other is a surprise. My bet is that it too will be a girl because I always joke that everyone else gets the little girls ;) Don't get me wrong, I loooooooooooove being a mom to boys, but *sigh* I really wanted a little girl who's hair I could braid, and make pretty little dresses for. Ah well. Maybe God will surprise me in the future with a wee girl of my own. :)

I don't have anything new to share today (been so busy), so I thought I'd repost some published cards. ..

These are actually the first things I've ever had published, and they were in the March issue of CARDS magazine.









It's funny how some cards really stand the test of time for me, and some don't.

The Lemons card I made this time last year when I was trying out for the American Crafts DT team (Didn't make it then obviously.. :) and I still love it! But the cupcake card is just Meh. now.
And I'm not even going to post the 4th one in that issue, because it's even more MEH. lol

Funny how things can change so quickly right?

I think I hear people arriving upstairs so I'm off, hopefully to post back tomorrow.

5 comments:

Carla G. said...

I love your work! Thanks for sharing!

PaperTree Designs said...

I think the cupcake card is still cute. How can you go wrong with spots, cupcakes and bling? LOL.

PS I have two boys and 5 years later got my little girl so keep praying. ;-)

Mary Jo said...

Your cards are adorable! I remember seeing the lemon card and thinking how cute it was ;) Thanks for sharing them!

Ann Costen said...

That's so funny Lulu...because I love them all but ESPECIALLY the cupcake one, lol. Love, love, love your cards girl! I need to see more layouts though. I was lovin' the ones you did a while back (the really simple ones).

Sasha said...

I love this .. beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...