Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just another day...

Here is a cheery little card...





Supplies:
Patterned Paper: American Crafts, DoodleBug
Stamps: Purple Onion Designs
Plain Jane Labels
Baby Noteblock Set
Alpha stickers: Doodlebug
Border Stickers: Doodlebug
Ribbon: Offray

And a halloween card, because I have to say it is one of my favorite holidays and I can never get enough :)



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug
Stickers: Doodlebug

Stamps: Purple Onion Designs
What's the scoop?
Small number block set
Jewels: DoodleBug
Tag: Avery
Ink: Distress Ink (Spiced Marmalade)


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by :)

Lulu

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Fabby cards! I LOVE the first one!

Amanda Profumo said...

Your baby girl card is super duper cute! I would have never chosen red as a color for a baby girl, but this so totally works! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...