Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Short and sweet :)


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket
Button: Cosmo Cricket



Supplies:
Cardstock: Coredinations
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye
Die-Cut: My Minds Eye
Stickers: My Minds Eye
Micro Beads: Martha Stewart (Attached with Glossy Accents)



Supplies:
Studio Calico Kit
Cardbase: Creative Cafe
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup
Alpha's: Jillibean Soup
Flowers: Sassafras Lass
Flower Center: Prima
Trim: Maya Road(?)
Stamps: Studio Calico

Just a super quick post to share these cards, just got back from getting X-Ray's for Isaiah... he has a perpetual cough that needs to be figured out!

And it's family dinner night so my siblings, and neices & nephews are here! fun :)

4 comments:

Nenne said...

Wonderful Lulu! love the Happy 4 u card, everytime I see what you've created with SC-kits I'm reconsidering subscribing :p

Pegg S said...

Lovely cards ! The microbeads one is so cool! I can't wait to play with mine - I went out and bought some after you mentioned them :)

Amanda Profumo said...

Love your cards- adorable!

Keshet said...

Such sweet cards! I especially love the middle one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...