Saturday, June 26, 2010

Veeery Excited!

Because I finally got a new camera! Mine had been on it's last leg for quite some time, so I'm thrilled to be able to shoot with a bit more confidence now. Well, once I learn the different ins and outs of it. It's a Canon 7D.. :)
Only down side is I have to pay for it out of my fun money for the next year.. AND I'll have to quit my Studio Calico subscription for now too... Boo. :( Ah well.. I needed it so it's a fine trade in the end to continue to record the lives of my little dudes.

Also realized I forgot to share this card...


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket (Snorkel)
Stickers: Cosmo Cricket (Snorkel)
Sticker: SRM
Jute: Maya Road
Pearls: Kaiser Crafts
Trimmer: Purple Cow, with a decorative blade.

I'll be back tomorrow with more cards too. :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your photos are always so wonderful!! You get such great shots of your work and your little guys!!! I am sure you will have fun with the camera.

Keshet said...

Oh no, I'll miss seeing your SC projects! But it's a good call, you gotta have a working camera!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...