Monday, September 20, 2010

Tomorrow, 10 days... what's the difference? ;)

So, I THOUGH I'd set up an automatic post last week, but I guess not.... ;) Pregnancy brain at it's best I suppose... lol


Supplies:
Glitter Cardstock: Doodlebug
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket (Pixie-licious Mini Deck)
Stickers: Cosmo Cricket (Pixie-licious)
Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket (Pixie-licious)
Buttons: Cosmo Cricket (Pixie-licious)
Sentiment Sticker: Heidi Grace
Ink: Distress Ink (Concord Grape)



Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket (EverAfter)
Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket (EverAfter)
Stickers: Cosmo Cricket (EverAfter)
Dimensional Pearls: Ranger (Gold)
Ink: Distress Ink (Antique linen)



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket (Matilda Mini Deck)
Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket (Matilda)
Stickers: Making Memories, Cosmo Cricket
Twine: Divine Twine
Ink: Distress Ink (Shabby Shutters)

Since these were done awhile ago, yes I still have oodles to share from this month. Plus I've been working on a little sewing project I hope turns out. Something for baby. :)

Hope you all have a wonderful week!!!

1 comment:

Keshet said...

Aaah, these are adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...