Thursday, January 27, 2011

Upcycle Cards

Here are a few Upcycle cards I've made with the new Cosmo Cricket line.

This first one uses their new product Glubers to make the paper flower which I layered over a butterfly.

Another card with a Gluber flower. This was SO easy to do! I just kept rolling the scalloped velvet ribbon around from the outside till I got to the inside and just bunched a bit together. Then I spritzed the middle and lightly on the edges of the ribbon with some pink Glimmer Mist.

And then a quick little thank-u card.

Well, it is waaay past my bedtime now.. I always do this! lol I will pay for it in the morning. G'night! :)

1 comment:

Carla G. said...

I love all those new designs...what a great thing it must be to be on such an amazing design team!! Way to go!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...