Saturday, March 5, 2011

You and Me

Rejection.. No body likes it, but its a part of life... :)

This card was made using sketch #58

Supplies:

This card was not made for the call, I'm just sharing it for fun :)



Supplies:
Paper Frill: Doodlebug
Twine: Divine Twine
Deco Scissors: Provo Craft

In other Publication news, if you love Cosmo Cricket, and YOU want to get published, go check out the Cosmo Blog today where there is a sketch with an opportunity to get published in ScrapBook Trends!  Eek!  :)  


I love love Northridge Media, which is who publishes Scrapbook Trends, CARDS, Simply Handmade, Bead Trends, and the new Cricut magazine!  They are who 99% of my publications are with, and I am so thankful for them!


Also, this is my 3rd post in the past 24hrs, so scroll down if you like and take a peek!

5 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Super cute cards Laura! Yummy Cosmo!

Beverly S. said...

Hey, Laura...I tried one for this sketch too and it didn't make it. I do like yours a lot better than mine though. It will be interesting to see the ones chosen. :) Pretty card (I would have picked it.) Wink. :)

Glenda J said...

Great cards - love all of the Cosmo goodness! Love the bright colours.

Jaclyn Miller said...

I super love that first card - adorable. What is wrong with those people? :)

Samantha Sibbet said...

Another lovely card, so bright and happy. Love the lay out below of you and baby boy, great photos to cherish forever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...