Friday, April 29, 2011

Masculine card set

Today I'm sharing a card trio made with Social Club by Cosmo Cricket.




The big centre circle on the above card was made using a Gluber!  They aren't just for flowers :)  I took some Hemp Cord and just wrapped it around and around till I had the perfect focal point for my card.  So very easy!  Then I used a Hero arts clear stamp for the sentiment and just curved it on my acrylic block to be able to stamp in a circle.  Again, easy peasy. :)



Alrighty, that's it for today, hopefully I'll post again tomorrow! ;)

4 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous!!

Ольга-Ladiola said...

Great!!! We love your cards!

Carla G. said...

Love the cards....and congrats on getting a hold of a Gluber....I've been patiently waiting to find some at my LSS but so far, no luck!

Keshet said...

Love these! I have some glubers on their way to me shortly, can't wait to use them:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...