Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Finally Friday: Love

Alrighty, here is my Finally Friday video for this week!  I decided to use up a whole bunch of ribbons.
While the video is shown assembling the Love card, I also made a little baby boy card at the same time to show a different example.
[


If you want to see the supplies I used, just click on this link :)


Alrighty, and here is the video, which sometimes gets a bit squishy on my blog, so again, click the above link to see the video if it's not showing up were here.

Hope you are having a great week, and hopefully better than mine, and slicing my forehead with a snow shovel..  :( Booo....  it. hurts. a. lot.  And it looks like I have a bloody unibrow.  ;)

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS cards! What a GREAT idea to use up ribbon, I have a ton...thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

I have fallen in love with your blog! your cards and your photography are so inspiring!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...