Monday, May 14, 2012

Finally... Monday?

;)  I'm just a wee bit late in posting my Finally Friday video.. a week and a bit!  You will have to forgive me, we have been busy busy over here.





And, here is the video!



I thought I'd share a few pics from a little road trip we took last week.  While there we visited my Aunt and Uncles house, and they had THE most adorable puppies.  Take a look!









I have complete dog fever right now!  I was wanting to wait till the little was not a baby, and sadly that day is here.  He is a little man now, walking, talking (ish... lol), and starting to entertain himself so much more.  Plus in our new house we have a nice yard and a park across the road.  Sigh.  :)   I'm not sure about a puppy though as cute as they are!  I think I'd like a 2-3yr old dog instead, so if the stars align I wouldn't turn one down that's for sure!  

I just love Samoyeds, and we had one when I was a little girl too.. :)

1 comment:

Cate said...

Those are cute puppies! We had a Samoyed growing up too. They are so sweet! Keep checking at the SPCA. We got a nine month old puggle there last May. She's such a sweetie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...