Friday, July 27, 2012

Finally Friday: Hello Friend




I love the cheery happy colors in this weeks Finally Friday video I made for TwoPeas.  It just feel very ME. :)  Click here to go see my card and supplies at TwoPeas.

I used some fun goodies from Echo Park, October Afternoon, Pebbles, and Doodlebug.  My favorite part I think is the stamped sentiment by Pebbles from the SunnySide collection.  I seriously LOVE this stamp set.  So very cute and fun, and I know it will be one of those sets I come back to over and over again.

I hope you'll watch the video and let me know what you think! :)

And finally, here are the products I used on my card today :)



3 comments:

Michelle said...

I like the additions you added. Definitely you, like you said. You have a great eye for the little details, which is what I love about your work.

Kailey Crowther said...

I couldn't agree more with Michelle. It's in my nature as a crafter also not to leave well enough alone! Always enjoy your beautiful work and your video tutorials!!

janet said...

It was great without the added additions but EVEN BETTER with them! Love your style and the video. Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...