Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pebbles Card Trio





So happy to share a little card set I made for the Pebbles blog today.  I'm thrilled to be joining them for a second year now!  I just love Pebbles products!!

I used my Silhouette to cut out the flowers, and simply layered them on the card with my atg, and then added a Pebbles button to the centre of the flowers.  The sentiment is just a stitched square I cut out from the sheet of paper, and then I used the corrugated letters to finish up the sentiment.  I thought they turned out rather cute, and came together very quickly!  

Thanks so much for stopping by today :) I should have another video one of these days too! 

The products I used:


1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

these are FANTASTIC--love the layered flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...