Click here to see this card in the Two Peas gallery, and see all the yummy products I used. Those stamps?? Must.haves.!!! :)
I love seeing what the other Garden Girls are up to, and this month I just loved this page by Wendy Sue! Her use of those tiny paper clips with twine, the washi, the bird clips, just everything. It totally caught my eye, and I wanted to share it with you all too! :)
I have an addiction when it comes to checking when new things arrive in the shop. It's terrible, and sometimes means I check out entirely too many times in one month! lol.. ;) Here are 5 things that really caught my eye lately!
1. Wide gold chevron washi!! I am going to use this to seal my Christmas card envelopes this year, and if I end up doing a Dec Daily, this will be awesome with it :) Love!!
2. This stamp by Evaliscious is awesome, and would be perfect for Project life too! :)
3. Glitter TAPE by American Crafts.. I love love this stuff, and I am so excited 2Peas got in so many amazing colors, you have to check them all out!
4. This Frosty Die cut is only .50cents and is a perfect 3x4 to slide into Project life, or use on a card front. Super cute.
5. The entire Sleigh Ride collection is dreamy, and a total favorite of mine this year. Plus these chipboard pieces are lovely!
What's a blog hop without a giveaway??
I don't have a picture but I'd love to give away some goodies from my stash. SO, if a fun little mystery surprise sounds good, then leave me your name for a chance :)
Since this is your last stop on the hop I'll direct you back to the Two Peas blog where you can start all over again!! ;)