Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013!!

Well, 2012 was an amazing here over here and I just know this year will follow suit.  

For starters I'm thrilled to be going forward with another year as a Garden Girl for Two Peas! :)  They have added some crazy talented designers and everything 2P's has organized with the free classes is just amazing!  Go check out the video schedule to see what I mean!

My big change is that I'll be contributing more layouts than cards!

The Video series that I'll be in rotation is called "Seeing Double" and will showcase the creation of a layout and a card made with the same products.  I'll be up next week..

That said, I filled in for Amy Heller this week on the series she contributes to "Scrap your Stash", and that will be up this Thurs!  Eeek!  :)  I'm excited and nervous for that.  It's a fun page though, and I really liked how it turned out.

Here are a card that went live this morning!  :)



Click here to see this "Fabulous" card at Two Peas in a Bucket.   And here are the supplies I used..

But I  must point out... that Gray lace washi is my hands down FAVOURITE washi tape EVER!!! :)
Seriously... go buy it.  It's fabulous, and just makes my heart happy!  :)







Another thing I'm going to try my best on is to be a better blogger, and to make time for more video's.  My personal channel is a wee bit pathetic with only 3 vids ;)

Here's to trying, right??? :)  Happy New Year my friends!!!!  ❤ ❤ ❤

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful card, Laura!! Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!

Diana Waite said...

this is GORGEOUS!

flowerdisco said...

gorgeous as always.
laura, did you announce the giveaway winner og your goodie bag. i can't find it :( i was hoping it was me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...