Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thank you card



I made this card for Two Peas this month and while quite simple I really love it.  The light blue/teal and red colour combo just makes me happy!  I wanted the sides of the label stickers to lift up so I added foam adhesive to the edges before machine sewing down the middle.  I covered up the stitching with this awesome chipboard by My Minds Eye.  Who also make the sentiment sticker and the enamel dots. I'm seriously in love with My Minds Eye, and can't wait for their new release to hit Two Peas.  I'm stalking the shop.  lol.


I also want to note that if you've been looking for the Tiny Attacher which I used on this card for the sentiment sticker they are BACK IN STOCK at 2Ps'!  Yay!!  Also a good time to stock up on refill  staples if you are running low like I am.  :)


Hope you have a great day guys!!!  xoxo

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oooo!!! I too love it!!! The teal with the pop of red! I love MME's products too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...