Friday, March 15, 2013

Seeing Double: Goodnight


It's my favourite time of the month at 2P's today, and that's because my Seeing Double layout and Card went live today.  I had such a great time adding different textures to my projects...  One of my favourite products to use right now is corrugated card stock by Fancy Pants.  It is a super quick and fun way to add colourful texture to your layout or card.  It comes in lots of gorgeous colours too :)








Next is the card I made with the matching product.  It's one of my favourite I've made in awhile and only took minutes because I had my supplies all pre picked and ready to go!  Love that. :)
And how awesome are those thickers?? Gah!  I loooove them!  So amazing I can't even hoard them, I have to use them all up to justify buying more :)




Wow, that was a lot of photo's ;)  I hope you go check out my project at Two Peas in a Bucket, especially to see how I added the thick coloured texture to a plain chipboard tag.  It's such a fun tutorial! :)

Have a great day guys!!!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Laura these are amazing!

irene said...

Laura I just loved the video you made. I'm a big fan of yours and I'm looking at them as soon as they appear on th two peas blog.

Love the colors you used. Love the lo and what a cute picture of your boys.

The card is so fast with all the pieces already there. Loved it. Geat use of all the supplies.

So please keep them coming wether they are with a voice over or not I love them big time.

Bye Irene from the Netherlands.

Lea L. said...

These are fabulous, Laura! LOVE them!!

sonjaste said...

Hey,
it's such a lovely LO! I've lifted it, because I love the pic and the colurs and the embellies...
Wanna take a look at my blog?
Sonja

sonjaste said...

Sorry:
http://sos-scrap-und-so.blogspot.de/2013/03/good-times.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...