Sunday, April 14, 2013

Seeing Double: Baby Fever

I am happy to share that I had another video go up on Two Peas in a Bucket for the Seeing Double series.  This week I decided to focus on Speech Bubbles.  I am rather obsessed with them lately, and since I have so many of them I though I'd put them to good use on my projects.  










I just love these projects and honestly they came together really quickly!  I do have something to admit though.  I actually filmed a whole different layout for this project and I just could not get it to work!  Then when I was done it just didn't feel like "me", so I scrapped the whole thing and started over!  Sometimes you just can't force creativity if it isn't there.  I still have the footage so I may share it at another time just for fun.

I really hope you go watch my video and see how I put speech bubbles to use!

And here are just a few of my favourite items used on these projects.  The entire supply list is right here.












1 comment:

Jen Gallacher said...

I SUPER love the color scheme you used. It's dreamy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...