Thursday, May 16, 2013

Just for you!


I couldn't help myself yesterday and I made this cute card just for fun.  I actually have a ton of things I *have* to do, and when I need to get into a good crafting groove I always make something "just for fun".  Because I have no rules with it, it helps get my creative juices going and makes working on the have-tos that much easier :)

It's been awhile since I pulled out my cuttlebug and did some embossing.  The polka dot folder is my fav.  It just added such a fun texture to the text paper.  I cut out the cork hearts with some sheets of cork from Michaels and my heart die from Lawn Fawn.    All the other supplies I used were from the October Afternoon 9 to 5 line.    The "friend" is an older Hero Arts clear stamp.



1 comment:

Lydia said...

Such wonderful creations, and congrats on the spot with October Afternoon, I was just reading your bio and it says you live on an island in BC, is that Vancouver Island? Just curious, that is where I am and it is always neat to see some one local.

Beatiful art!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...