Monday, June 17, 2013

No.1 Dad

Hey Guys!  I realize this is a day late and a dollar short for Fathers Day, so I'm hoping you spotted it on the October Afternoon Blog earlier in the month ;)

I just wanted to share it here today though!  


I used supplies from the adorable Travel Girl line, and some alpha's from Daily Flash (coming soon!).  I am in big, huge love with those alphabet stickers!  The font is amazing, seriously!  I have another card that will go live on Thursday here with a video using them too :) So please check back in on Thurs!

Those adorable tiny hexagons were made super easy with a thin metal die from Clearly Besotted Stamps.  They are an international store, but shipping was actually really quick, and inexpensive! :)

These Dies?  Only $3.17 CAD, or $3.11 USD.  Awesome!


And the rest of my supplies as available from Two Peas in a Bucket! :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...