Friday, July 12, 2013

Seeing Double: Mama Loves you


It's a funny thing as scrapbookers/artists that we tend to always love the project we have just finished "the most!"  I always feel silly saying that.  But this layout?? I think it's truly in my top 5 pages of all time.  I can't decide if it's the adorable photo, the soft colours, or what.  But it came together so nicely that I really just adore it.  The big part of that is the new line Memories Captured by Fancy Pants Designs.  Its is seriously just SOOOoooo gorgeous!  I could use that soft blue woodgrain paper over and over and never tire of it I'm sure.  :)

If you want to see all the products I used which are all on SALE for 20% off right now at Two Peas, and to watch the video, you need to go right here :)









And then the card I made with all my product left out from the layout :)




Thanks again for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed the video, and projects!! :)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

He is such a beautiful boy :)
Very nice layout. alove the soft blue paper.

Diana Waite said...

that blue paper is delicious! GREAT page AND card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...