Tuesday, October 22, 2013

In the Mood to Scrap: Little Moments

Every now and then we Garden Girls get the chance to help out and fill in for a spot with a different video series that we normally do.  I jumped at the chance to do an In the Mood to Scrap video!  I have long admired the gorgeous mood boards created on those video's and had a total blast making mine.  It is definitely something I will be doing more often. :)

Here is the page I created which breaks all the "rules" for boy pages by including pinks, glitter, and florals!  But I just don't care.  hehe





If you want to watch the video and see the mood board I created then go see my project over at Two Peas right here :)

Oh!  And I should also mention that most things in the store are all 20% off right now!  Score :)



1 comment:

Keshet said...

BEAUTIFUL! So what if there's some pink:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...