Friday, February 7, 2014

Lakeside cards :)

I sometimes get so caught up in my new supplies that I forget about some of my older favourites.  So I dug out all my Pebbles LakeSide goodies and made these two cards.  

On a completely strange side note, the brain in a magical thing.  I often watch or kind of watch netflix while I craft.  I had a pile of cards waiting to be photographed and as I pulled each one out I could remember exactly what I'd been watching as I created it.  SO weird.  I'm not sure that I could tell you something from a year ago, but apparently my brain will easily recall just what I was watching in the past few months.  I know, random. lol.  
Regardless, I hope you enjoy my cards today.  I know I had fun making them, and watched an episode of Bones while doing so.  ;)




1 comment:

Стокли said...

Pretty pretty pretty!
I usually also watch something and I still have 2 Bones seasons to see)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...