Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Teacher, I thank my lucky stars for you

I have been on a big stamping kick lately, and since this year will be over before I know it, I wanted to work on some teacher thank-you cards.

I just adore this stamp set from Lawn Fawn with the chalkboard, it's just TOO cute!  I thought it would pair nicely with the Lucky Stars set.

I cut a piece of black card stock the same size as the stamp set, and glued it in the middle.  I used Hero Arts white ink and my fingertip to make the card stock look more like a chalk board, then I stamped my sentiment and stars with the same ink.

I really liked the way it turned out.  I paired it with some older October Afternoon Recess papers and stickers.



Thanks for stopping by today! :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...