Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Feel Better froggy card

I was digging through some older supplies in my stash and came across the adorable Love you more line by Pebbles and knew I had to put it to use straight away :)  I just loved the little frog sticker, and thought he would make a cute focal point for the card.  

I did a simple background for the card with two patterned papers, and then I saw this die cut frame amongst the mess on my desk and thought it would be a cute frame for the card.  So I backed it with blue card stock, and adhered it on an angle to the card.  Then I added the froggy and the sentiment sticker.  It felt a little bare and then I remembered the adorable lightning bug stamp from Lawn Fawn and thought he would be the perfect touch, and it was.  I used my Unibal white gel pen to add his little curved trail lines, and fill in his wings.



Here are all the supplies I used that I can find to link up. :)

Thanks for looking and stopping by today!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...