Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Busy Bee = Me

Oh yes, I have been busy in the scrapping dept. I had a visit from the Mojo Fairy, and it was GREAT! Of course she has left me, and I've been staring at the same sheet of patterned paper for hours.. but hey, I can't complain :)

I was thrilled to discover one of my LO's (Silly Willy Boy) made top 10 at 2peas! That means people actually took the time to vote on my layout! I mean what?!? Seriously??
It made my night!! Not to mention getting praise from Jennifer Pebbles. Yup... I think I owe that Mojo Fairy a latte or something, then again maybe I should just buy a lottery ticket..?



I made the Finicky Finn LO for a Hero Arts Challenge, and I'm pretty happy with it :) Oh, and thanks to Jennifer McGuire now addicted to white Staz-on! Love it!



The Silly Willy LO is probably my new fav... It has my two best friends Stickles, and Glossy Accents, so you know it's good right? :) And I finally broke down and ordered 10 more colors of stickles. I had to after seeing her cards the other day... I think she does some of my favorite cards ever! Ok, her and Roree...

Well, It's late and I should go to bed soon... I think I'll cut this post short, and yabber at you tomorrow if the boys give me time.

- L

2 comments:

MelB said...

I always love to see your work, you are so talented!!!

wendy vecchi said...

I LOVE this LO!!
wendy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...