Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Full Circle and more.

I wish I was a Jennifer. Seriously... :) I don't think I've met a Jennifer I didn't like...
My favorite Jennifer right now is my AquaFit instructor. She is the cutest thing and she has already helped me to lose a dress size! Woot!

Everyday I wander over to these three Jennifer's blogs.

Jennifer Johner
Jennifer McGuire
Jennifer Pebbles

They are all fabulously talented, and inspire me greatly. I told you Jennifer's are good.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest.. lol Let's continue on...



I took this picture last night and it makes me heart happy... This wagon was A's when he was a little boy, and now Isaiah gets to play with it... how sweet is that! I love that this little wagon has come full circle.

When it comes to scrapbooking I really hate to peg myself. I don't scrap that way you know? I think it's great to have a style shine through what you do, but some days I feel like a simple page, and others I like to grab every embellishment in my reach and go nuts. I used to worry about this, and try and hone that ever elusive "signature style". It made me not enjoy what I do, it made me sit and stare at my desk and worry about what I was going to scrap. So I've stopped trying and I'm back to simply enjoying pasting paper and pictures together. And cards. Lets not forget cards. I am a woman obsessed lately. I think cards are great when you have a short attention span. I can spin together a little creation that makes me happy and quickly move on to something else. They are like little energizer boosts for me.
Oh, and as with any pictures on my blog feel free to click on them to see it better. :)






6 comments:

Aleks said...

beautiful cards, Lu!! You are sooo talented, I love your work so much!! And your heart!! :)

MelB said...

Beautiful cards Lulu!!! WTG on losing a dress size, that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

you made my day. smooch to you.

cute cards, too!

Amanda said...

I personally like you as a Lulu, not a Jennifer...LOL Great cards and great post!

Igagnon76 said...

great cards! congrats on the dress size loss and i'm totally with you about the whole "finding your style" thing. i worry about this way too much sometimes and it makes me not happy with my layouts....

laura vegas said...

these are all such cute cards! i know lately, i seem to be able to knock out the cards so much quicker ... and just put off finishing the layouts. i think you're onto something with the "short attention span" thing .. that is SOOO me! lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...