Thursday, July 24, 2008

Only a mother could love this face...

Someone started a post on a site I frequent about ugly kid pictures. I think my kiddo's are the cutest in the whole entire world, but no one makes a goofy face like Griff. These pictures are honestly just the tip of the iceburg too... And yes, I know he will hate me one day, but these pictures make me howl with laughter. Sorry G-man!!!

And I'm just warning you that these pics are SOOC (Straight out of camera), so please excuse the lack of editing :) My camera shoots very cool (as in temperature.. lol)....




No one throws a tantrum like Griffin... All because he was mad that the popsicle in his hand was cold. lol :)

I have so much more to post, but that boy is currently with his grandpa who I'm sure wants to go to bed.. lol

Night! Hope you enjoyed my silly outtakes :)

2 comments:

Ronda Palazzari said...

I love the outtakes. Simply brilliant and capturing real life! Beautiful!

Unused Account said...

Holy Adorable-ness!
I'm not his Mommy and I love his little face too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...