Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I am so going to be the fun Aunt...


At least I hope so... And I have this new little man to keep trying with! Welcome to the world baby Wesley!! I love you sooo much already!!! :)

Isn't he sweet?? Already a week late, but I'll forgive him.. lol

I haven't been up to much lately.. especially not taking many pictures... my camera is dying a slow painful death... It is simply not in our budget to replace it.. I'm taking it to the repair shop and hoping they can work cheap miracles... hehe Keep your fingers crossed!

Here is a fun card I did today with a left over hand print of Isaiah's.


Also, here is a card I did for a HeroArts blog challenge. I used so much bling on it.. :)

Front:


Back:


Before I end my post, I want to do some enabling! Just LOOK at this awesome stamp at JustCre8!!! It's called Gridlocked, and I am in loooooooooove with it! :)



And check out all the new stamp sets here!

As always, thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...