Sunday, April 5, 2009

Still feeling blah.. but working it out. :)

I have a super fun friend to introduce you too!!



I invested in this baby yesterday! I am so excited about it! DH's Aunt had given me one a bit ago, but it was quite old and did not get along with paper.
I sold a camera lens that was collecting dust (too cumbersome) and spent that money on her!

Because it's computerized it's so stinking easy. I had it up and running in min's, and it sews through paper like a dream. I can't wait to try an actual sewing project too! I'm thinking one of Heather's pin cushion patterns might be in order. I have some cute pink fabric too....

Here is another Purple Onion Card.



Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Rubber Stamps: Purple Onion Designs:
Music Background
Ribbon Label
Ancient Alphabet

Ribbon: Making Memories
Flowers: Prima
Brad: Creative Imaginations
Ink: Distress Ink, Versamark
Embossing Powder: Stampendous

Off to play with my new baby :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...