Sunday, May 3, 2009

More NSD fun...

Here are a few more of my creations...


A card made from the April Studio Calico Kit...




There is actually a funny story about this presents card... After I made it yesterday I left it on my parents table (we share a large house). I wasn't even paying attention that it was next to a wrapped present for a shower my mom was going to. I guess my Dad assumed I'd made it for her and told her so! So off she went with my card and her gift to the shower! I was so confused when I went later to collect my cards, I thought I was losing my head.
Turns out the girl was thrilled to get one of my cards since she's seen pictures of them on facebook. LOL... I was a wee bit annoyed since I usually submit my cards before I give them away.. But I'm glad it brought a smile to someone's face as really that is the whole point right??

And lesson learned, no more leaving cards on the table!!!! ;)


I also managed to work in a few layouts too, here is one:
I was wearing my simple hat keep in mind. I think I just might wear it more often, this was so fun to do! :)



There is still lots more, but believe it or not I'm off to scrap again before the men get home ;)

5 comments:

Kate said...

Cute projects!

rev said...

gorgeous work!!

papertrails leaver said...

Cute story about the card. I know what you mean about losing your mind looking/thinking it was just there. I really like the journal spot you cut and tied the twill through. Fun cards!

Murphy's Law said...

cute story about the card, love the projects.

roree said...

Gorgeous creations! Love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...