Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pain...

I am in SO much pain.. there are no words. Seriously... this workout is kicking my butt BIG time! I did not want to do day2 today, but I forced myself, and I swear every inch of my body is screaming in pain. Yikes! Hopefully this is a good thing in the long run....

Ok, the countdown is still going people! 13 more days of wait till the ultimate card showdown!!!



And because a post is useless with pictures, or art... here is a fun little Halloween card I did up using some awesome Purple Onion Designs stamps :)


Also used up some old Heidi Grace stuff... I am SO sad that she will be no longer... I hope that rumor is false, but I keep hearing it :(

Ok, I'm off to soak my weary bones it the tub.

Love you all!


Ps... I placed a big order at 2peas tonight with all the new October Afternoon Yummies! I hate that it will probably take 2weeks to get here... but hoping it's worth it! :) I've taken over the job of my mom's housekeeper once a week for 2hrs so I now get some fun $ weekly just for me! Yay :)

3 comments:

Aimee Ann said...

I've been doing the same sorts of workouts! EEEEE

Cute card...

~dawne said...

Cute, cute card....love those stamps. I'm due to "change-up" my work-out routine. Gettin' bored....but don't want the pain!!

Peet said...

This card is totally stunning, Lulu!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...