Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some random fun.

It has been SO long since I've done a challenge for the Hero Arts blog.. But I couldn't sleep last night and put this together :) Does anyone recognize the "pigs" alphas?? I have been hoarding those babies forever. It actually hurts to use them. Perhaps my favorite alpha of all time.
As always I think you can click on it to see it a bit bigger.



I also want to share a Purple Onion Designs card. It's nice and springy which is always a good thing :)






And lastly we spent the evening in the yard last night. I got a great workout mowing the lawn with my push mower. Then I pulled out the camera and I am SO glad I did! Check out these gems :)













Ok, I've indulged myself enough... lol.

Btw, I have some fun news tomorrow. You just might want to check back in!!!! ;)

5 comments:

~dawne said...

Hope everyone is feeling better. These pics are awesome & I can't wait to see what you scrap w/them. Love your card too!!

Anonymous said...

oh i love the photos!!!

Julie said...

Oh wow these photos are just devine I love them.

Laurel said...

Great stuff but I LOVE your photos!

Terri said...

wow you are locked in my blog favorites now.... I love your work and will check back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...