Thursday, June 11, 2009

A few cards..


Just catching up on some of my recent cards :) All sorts of themes.. lol


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Die Cut paper: Making Memories
Stickers: Doodlebug, Making Memories
Glitter Frill: Doodlebug
Ribbon: SEI
Pen: Ranger opaque pen




Supplies:

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee
Stickers: Pink Paislee
Chipboard: Pink Paislee




Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Rub-ons:Hambly Studios, Basic Grey
Thickers: American Crafts Typo, Patchwork


Still have lots more to post about, but in the mean time I just really need to get my kiddo down for a nap. He is throwing a horse fit right now and it's not pretty! ;)

1 comment:

Mayjasper said...

Absolutely love your 'Today I Miss You' card. What a bold fresh design. I would probably love your other cards in this posting too - but I can't see them! Looking forward to seeing them when they are back from publishing.
Congratulations, I love your work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...