Sunday, June 7, 2009

Slow times...

That's how things are here.... s l o w... But in a good way I suppose :)

I just haven't felt that huge draw to create lately. I have managed to do up a few cards with some new October Afternoon. Which I of course had to have ;)



Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Stickers: October Afternoon Labels, Word Stickers
Glittery Paper Frill: DoodleBug
Pearls: Basic Grey





Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Die Cuts: October Afternoon
Label Sticker: October Afternoon
Owl Rubber Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Ranger


I also wanted to mention a thank-you to my reader Nicole who pointed out that my glass find is indeed a cheese dome, and alas not a cupcake protector. But, I've never been one to follow rules ;) Behold!



AAahh.. much better than a piece of cheese, no? :)






I can honestly say I did not eat both of those cupcakes.... I did however eat half of each.... and oooh they were divine. I then painfully worked them off. :p

6 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

beautiful cards, and beautiful cupcakes!

Linda Beeson said...

Not only do I want that new October Afternoon stuff but I WANT those cupcakes! How could they be any more gorgeous!

Julie said...

Yummy both the cards and cupcakes.

Hey did you ever get the emails with the layout pics in it?

Nicole said...

You are quite welcome and by the way...I think it's a much grander cupcake protector! ;)

Love your cards! That little owl is one of my favorite Hero Arts stamps in my stash!

vtpuggirl said...

Drooling over your cupcakes, they are amazing! Love the cards too, but you can't eat them. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW- those cupcakes are stunning and i'm sure were just delish!!!

Beautiful cards!

xoxo
Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...