Monday, July 20, 2009

So busy!!! :)

***ETA
You need to go check out the new stamps on the Purple Onion site!! (Link on the left) Some awesome new sets! Plus everything is 25% of till July 31st in honor of their 6th Anniversary! :) Woohoo!

Sorry for the break in posting! I've been so busy here! Crafting away, and celebrating this gorgeous man's 30th Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Andrew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)





I also got to welcome into the world my new sweet nephew Jeremiah! Here he is with his Momma, my SIL. I am so in love with him! Little boys are just the greatest :)



As part of DH's birthday present I am going to learn how to drive.. UGH. I know I know, I'm 28 shouldn't I know how by now?! I have to tell you that driving is one of my greatest fears in life. I'd rather stand in a spider infested cage than learn to drive... and that's saying something! LOL.

Anyhow, I made myself this little key fob after seeing some instructions here online.
Not that I used those instructions, but they were my inspiration for the idea.
Here it is..
Super easy, I'm talking 10minutes tops!



Hope you are all having a wonderful day, take care!!! :)

2 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

how adorable your keyring is! I want to make one now!

Julie said...

Love love that keyring Lulu. Hope ndrew had a happy b'day and your little newphew is soooo cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...