I haven't been able to do a sketch in awhile, and I've missed it so much! I had a spare moment tonight, since DH is out playing Baseball, and the big is sleeping over at Grandma's house :)
Which, left me with some wonderful crafty time! And here is my card, using the fabulous new line from Cosmo Cricket "Jolly By Golly". It's such a fun Christmas line, I just love it!
Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket (Jolly By Golly)
Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket (Jolly By Golly)
Ribbon: Cosmo Cricket (Jolly By Golly)
Pearls: Kaiser Crafts
Ink: Distress Ink (Shabby Shutters)
1. Create a card base, and cover the front in snowflake patterned paper.
2. Ink the edge of the card in Shabby Shutters Distress Ink (A fav. of mine), and machine sew around the perimeter.
3. Cut out the journaling square from the Jolly By Golly Elements paper, and cut it into four squares. Attach the squares to a piece of cardstock to make it easier for sewing, and then sew around the perimeter of each square.
4. Use popdots to adhere the four squares to the middle of the card.
5. Attach a chipboard coffeemug to the bottom left square. (There is already a mug printed there, but I like adding the chipboard for extra dimension)
5. Cut out the sentiment from another sheet of patterned paper, and glue it on.
6. Wrap a thin strip of matching paper on the right side of the card, and overlap it with a piece of green ribbon.
7. Embellish the card with red pearls.
Have a great night!!! :)
Btw, my computer has been chirping like a cricket for the past week.... this can't be a good thing, can it?! And yes... I'm serious.. :(