Friday, July 31, 2009

Another baby!! :)

So on Wed, my other sister in law had a baby girl! Makes 3 for them, and girl number 2. Not too sure on the spelling, but they are calling her Rebecca. :)
She had a super quick labor, 3hours, and 1 push! A silent labor too... good grief, I wish I could have been so lucky!!! lol

Here are her bitty little toes, so wrinkly and new.... *squeal* SO cute!!!



Also some crafty shares, because that's probably what you are here for!! ;)





Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stickers: Cosmo Cricket
Rub-ons: Cosmo Cricket
Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket
Tag: Avery (Office Supply Store)
Ink: Distress Ink (Broken China)

Ink Blending Tool: Ranger

Note: I'm in love with these little tags from Avery, I picked them up from a local office supply store. I am also a huge fan of Distress ink if you haven't noticed. There is a super handy inking tool by Ranger too that is a must have for this! I really like inking the edges of things as it gives them a bit more finished look (imho), and you'll see I do it quite often... :)

Then a super quick "mini" card...


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket
Ribbon: Cosmo Cricket


How to:
1. Sew on the red patterned paper to the card base.
2. Cut out the smile element and adhere it to the front of the card.
3. Wrap a ribbon loop over the right side of the card.

4. Attach a chipboard camera to the card front.


I also wanted to point out that sometimes I'll just post a card, usually I add the supply list with links, and sometimes I'll do the full how to's, and other times just "notes". Mostly this varies depending on my time, or how many little boys I have jumping on my lap. If you EVER have a question, just let me know and I'd love to answer them. Just make sure you have a way of letting me respond. Sometimes people don't have blogs/emails linked up and all I have is a name and no way to answer...

See you soon,

3 comments:

Amanda Profumo said...

Girl, those 2 cards are awesome! Love them!

Ally said...

WOw what cool cards!!! That polaroid die cut???? thing is awesome!!!!

And OMG how gorgeous are those little feet! Such a precious photo! I never knew wrinkles could look so adorable!!!

Alice
xoxo

Gretchen said...

Congratulations to your sister in law! :) :) :)

Love your cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...