Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hey Pumpkin

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, because I just love love love the cute stuff that goes with it :) And it's no exception when it comes to scrapbooking stuff :)

This is made with Cosmo's Haunted Line. Love Love Love....!




Supplies:
Cardstock:Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Cosmo Cricket
Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket
Ribbon: Cosmo Cricket
Rub-ons: Cosmo Cricket
Stickers: Cosmo Cricket
Pen: Ranger

Ink: Staz-on, Distress Ink (Spiced Marmalade)


Note: The background is actually a stamp greeting which I've just stamped again and again in black, and orange ink. Also used the Ranger pen to add the faux stitching, and to doodle on the blackboard by Cosmo Cricket.

Here is another quicker card :)



Supplies:
Cardstock:Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket
Stickers: Cosmo Cricket
Pen: Ranger

Pearls: Basic Grey

And, since I'm posting holday stuff, here's a Christmas one for good measure using the new Jolly by Golly line. :)




Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket
Ribbon: Craft Supply Pearl: Basic Grey

Corner Punch: EK Success


Note: To get nice ribbon loops I usually tie the middle of them with some embroidery floss and then cover it up with a button, chipboard or something else :) I am also a huge fan of pop dots, and have used them to lift the greeting element up from the card base.

Thanks for stopping by today. :)

4 comments:

Virginia said...

that little pumpkin is too cute!

Diana Waite said...

these cards are just SO cute! Congrats again for making Cosmo cricket!

Maile Belles said...

I love the ribbon detail on the Winter Wonderland card!!!

Amanda Profumo said...

Halloween is my fave holiday too! My daughter is an Oct. baby, so the house is always decorated to the max for her party!
That pumpkin card is to die for... I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...