Friday, July 10, 2009

A little update...

Just a super quick update for now, because we are going out for Dim Sum for my FIL's Birthday today in few moments. I've never had Dim Sum, so I'm looking forward to giving it a try! :)

I just want to update that I did make the Cosmo Cricket DT, and I am so very excited to begin this new adventure!!! It's not like I'm some big hot shot, or well known name, so to actually be chosen is such a thrill for me.

Thank-you all so so much for the kind words I've received, it truly means the world to me.
Love Love Loooooove to you all!

9 comments:

Diana Waite said...

I'm thrilled for you!! Congrats! Can't wait to see more of your pretties soon! :)

BabyBokChoy said...

stop being so modest LULU!! LOL. you have always been a HUGE name in my book :)

Erica said...

I'm glad some of the not so well knowns got a chance at making the team. I love seeing new faces!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! You SO deserve it...you are an incredible scrapper!! Now I cant wait to see more creations from you! ;)

Julie said...

Yeah Missy Lulu on both lots of your good news. Awesome stuff Missy.

I'm with blogger and not all people have their profile open to all to see if they have a blog or not so I'm not too sure how you would go about leaving an answer to a question. Maybe just do a quick post on your blog (Like here)if you can do it on theirs.

Suzanne said...

Congratulations!!! Incredible news!

Savitri said...

I just saw the list. SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!! You're awesome awesome!!! Love you fun style! Maybe after Jovie's older I'll have the guts to try out for some big DT thing.

waleska said...

congratulations!! :)

Sasha said...

CONGRATULATIONS .. I am so happy you made it girl.. your cards are beautiful ..

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...