Friday, July 10, 2009

More good news!

Today has turned out to be a fabulous day! :)

I made it to the top 15 in Gallery Idol thanks to all your votes! I couldn't have done that without you guys, so thank you from the bottom of my heart! The next challenge is to use a household item on your card.. not literally, but just a sticker/stamp whatever of one. I'm definitely scratching my head on this one.

In the mean time I finally took out my June Studio Calico kit and made a card with it.

Sorry, that was fast! Look for this card in the December issue of CARDS magazine. :)

I was also wondering if anyone knows how to respond to comments with blogger?? Is that even possible?! I sometimes get asked questions and would love to be able to respond to them.. Usually I'll just go to the posters profile and get to their blog and leave a comment, but sometimes the people don't have a blog and I don't know what to do. I feel so rude not responding :(

Anyhow... Bonnie, if you are out there, the answer to your question is that the "picture perfect" chipboard on the front of my mini album in Scrapbook Trends Mini album mag is by K&Company. You can find it here at 2peas.

By the way... if anyone was interested, Dim Sum was interesting.... Not something I think I'll do again.... My FIL got chicken feet. 'Nuff said. hehe

Take Care!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Great card and congrats to you, well deserved!

Laurel said...

I get an email when someone comments on my blog. I can send a reply right from there without going to my blog.

From a fellow Vancouver Islander!

Virginia said...

Congrats on making Cosmo DT! Awesome!! Your stuff is so great, i have been following you on twitter for a while now, love your work :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...